I know most of you have been overwhelmed by the news of what's happening between North and South Korea (even more than Korea, I believe). In class, I try to do prayer partners a couple of times a week. Basically, the students pair up and have their partner pray for something they are thinking about. Usually, it's something sweet and innocent like, "I have a cold" or "My grandma is coming to visit", but this morning, I teared up a little bit when Seul Gi, one of my Korean students, asked her prayer partner to pray that "North and South Korea could be one family again."
It's obviously something that is on the hearts and minds of Koreans here. So, I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for Seul Gi's request--and also pray for those who are concerned about loved ones back home. The students in my class are so little, and yet they are also really worried, and it just breaks my heart to see them like that. I think that is perhaps one of the reasons they were so relieved when I returned!
Hi Sharon! I will be praying for Korea! Love from Africa!
ReplyDelete