Hey friends! I am back from my training in New York, and I've had a great day relaxing and hanging out with my family. It's hard to believe that my departure date is coming so quickly, but it's right around the corner. After my training, I do feel a lot more prepared to make this transition. As I mentioned before, I got to meet some other teachers heading to Faith Academy, and that was the best thing about my training.
I'm looking forward to the week ahead, which will be filled with spending time with family and friends, packing, and visiting my favorite "American" places--like Target and Mimi's cafe :) Thanks for all of your support and prayers. I know that this week is going to be busy and exciting, but I am anticipating that it will be difficult as well. I'm not looking forward to all of the good-byes ahead, but I am excited about the journey before me!
No comments:
Post a Comment