Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Delayed blogging...

So,  I have realized that I'm pretty much the worst blogger of all time.  I will try harder, though.  Life has been very busy and hectic lately, which is the main reason I have not updated the blog, so here goes...

I have 100% of my support pledged for my time in the Philippines, which is a huge blessing!  School finished up on Friday, so that means I have had the past few days to get organized and focus fully on my move and the things I must accomplish prior to my departure.  I am leaving on July 19th, so I have about 3 and a half weeks left. 

On Saturday morning, I am heading to Buffalo, NY to participate in a training for teachers who work overseas.  I'll be there for two weeks, participating in seminars and things.  I'll also get to go to Niagara Falls on one of our days off, and I'm pretty excited about that!

Other than than, I have just been going through the difficult process of packing, storing, and giving away my things.  It's hard to figure out what to keep and what to take with me, etc. 

Well, I'll try to be better at this blogging thing... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment